Relentless Shaving Soap
Are you tired of being placated by your lackluster shaving cream? Are you over nicks and persistent dryness? Do you refuse to settle for substandard results when trying to get the closest, smoothest shave possible?
Then you’ve got to be Relentless. What does that mean? The dictionary defines Relentless as “unyielding” and “never-ceasing.” You never give up, you never back down, and you pursue excellence, always.
To be relentless, you need a shaving soap that strives for excellence as much as you do. Here at Copper & French, we’ve created a shaving soap that embodies our mission to always present you with the best products and the most comfortable shave experience. Here’s how:
- Non-Stop Moisture: We’re adamant about using ingredients that care for your skin by hydrating it all day long. Tallow provides the moisturizing magic to heal and protect your face with moisture that just won’t quit.
- “Swoony Smelling”: That’s a quote from the spouse of a happy customer. You’ll find a slightly sweet, spicy scent rooted in robust hardwoods and leather balanced by honey with Relentless.
- Formidable Foam: Nothing lathers like Cooper & French Shaving Soap. The stalwart tallow base creates a frothy layer of foam that provides unmatched slickness, so you get the shave you’re after with no irritation.
Time and again, we receive feedback from customers telling us how impressed they are with our robust shaving soaps and high-quality razors. Once you see and feel the difference a wet shave with Relentless makes, you will refuse to go back to your same old shaving experience. Click Add to Cart above and add Relentless to your morning routine now.
Imagine walking through a forest in winter. You smell the earth, sweet molasses, and the mysterious Guaiac Tree. These scents intertwine to create an enigmatic, intoxicating medley that exudes unflinching determination. Like the grit of leather and hardwood mixed with the toasted sweetness of honey and spices. A scent that’s bold but approachable.
Distilled Water, Stearic Acid, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Potassium Tallowate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Sodium Tallowate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glycerin, Fragrance, Sodium Lactate
We’re Richard and Stephanie Creger, the founders of Cooper & French. We’re Minnesota natives that believe in creating quality products that aren’t laden with harmful chemicals. We’re also passionate about the art and tradition of wet-shaving. As you face a new day, why not take a few moments for yourself? Instead of dreading your morning shaving routine, enjoy it.
We can’t wait for you to try out our products and experience first hand the magic of wet-shaving! Enticing aromas await you, we promise.
How to Apply - In 4 Easy Steps
- First, either wet or soak your brush. If your shave brush is made of synthetic material, simply wet your brush in warm water. If you’re a fan of badger, boar, or horsehair be sure to soak your brush for at least a few minutes in warm water. Oh, and don’t forget to get rid of excess water. You don’t want to drip!
- Next, swirl your shave brush in your soap container for a minimum of 20 seconds. You want your brush to be fully covered in soap. The goal is to achieve a paste-like consistency.
- Wet the area of your skin that needs shaving.
- Lastly, transfer your soap to your skin. The best way to do this is by using a scrubbing motion until your skin is covered with a full lather. It’s ok to add a small amount of water every now and then to your brush. This will help with coverage.
Risk-Free Guarantee & 100% Satisfaction
One of the best reasons to purchase from Cooper & French is that there’s no risk involved. We stand behind our products, but if for any reason you’re unsatisfied you can place a return or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Here you’ll find the complete run-down on returns and exchanges.
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.