Benediction Shaving Soap
You know how irritated your skin feels after getting chewed up by a disposable razor and a dollop of corporately chemical shaving cream-in-a-can?
It’s the universe’s way to tell you your shave essentials need an upgrade. Because if you’re working with low-grade materials, you’re not getting the shave you deserve.
Benediction is all about premium slickness and superior lather. Living up to its name and then some, it goes beyond “well-wishing” and effortlessly makes your skin feel renewed and healthy, giving you a closer, smoother shave and a clean experience from start to finish. Can commercial shaving supplies do that?
Whether you’re looking for unmatched slickness, the perfect scent or a lather like you’ve never had before, Benediction is all these things and more.
- Slickest Lather You’ll Crave. Benediction was carefully curated since its inception, handcrafted to deliver on its promise to give you a slick shave. Your blade will find a perfect match with this soap.
- Top-Notch Performance. Our formula is designed to give you an unparalleled experience: A rich lather, long-lasting fragrance, and the perfect amount of moisture, all contributing to the vibrantly robust skin you never knew you had.
- Tried, Tested, And Loved. Shave connoisseurs have ranked Benediction as one of their favorites. Rightfully so.
Benediction is fresh, bright, and comforting all at once. That’s what our customers say anyway. Ready to see for yourself? To start a shave journey that guarantees richness, slickness, and superior satisfaction, click the button above.
Scent ProfileA musk base with the perfect hint of citrus that’s woodsy and intoxicating. Benediction takes you to fresh-cut grass and earthy adventures. It’s the smell of your skin, amplified in the best way possible. This scent is hard to miss but so easy to love.
Distilled Water, Potassium Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Tallowate, Sodium Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin, Fragrance, Sodium Lactate
We’re Richard and Stephanie Creger, the founders of Cooper & French. We’re Minnesota natives that believe in creating quality products that aren’t laden with harmful chemicals. We’re also passionate about the art and tradition of wet-shaving. As you face a new day, why not take a few moments for yourself? Instead of dreading your morning shaving routine, enjoy it.
We can’t wait for you to try out our products and experience firsthand the magic of wet-shaving! Enticing aromas await you, we promise.
How to Apply - In 4 Easy Steps
- First, either wet or soak your brush. If your shave brush is made of synthetic material, simply wet your brush in warm water. If you’re a fan of badger, boar, or horsehair be sure to soak your brush for at least a few minutes in warm water. Oh, and don’t forget to get rid of excess water. You don’t want dripping!
- Next, swirl your shave brush in your soap container for a minimum of 20 seconds. You want your brush to be fully covered in soap. The goal is to achieve a paste-like consistency.
- Wet the area of your skin that needs shaving.
- Lastly, transfer your soap to your skin. The best way to do this is by using a scrubbing motion until your skin is covered with a full lather. It’s ok to add a small amount of water every now and then to your brush. This will help with coverage.
Pretty simple, huh? You’ll be a pro in no time. For our complete tutorial, click here.
Risk-Free Guarantee & 100% Satisfaction
One of the best reasons to purchase from Cooper & French is that there’s no risk involved. We stand behind our products, but if for any reason you’re unsatisfied you can place a return or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Here you’ll find the complete run-down on returns and exchanges.
Video ReviewsAlso available -
Benediction Aftershave Balm
Benediction Bar Soap (Coming in 2021)
Benediction Shaving Soap & Aftershave Balm Bundle (Save $3.99)
See the How To Lather page for information and a video about creating a great lather.
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.