Black Tie Shaving Soap
You’ve got exclusive occasions to attend, special celebrations to host — but your grooming products aren’t keeping up.
In fact, with the razor burn, ingrown hairs, cuts, nicks, and general skin irritation, they’re downright weighing you down.
Where’s the disarming charm, sophistication, and polished confidence only a good shave can bring? Well. You’re here, so you know.
We present to you, Black Tie Shaving Soap. It’s regal but playful. Sleek, not pretentious, it boasts the perfect scent to accompany you as the perfect wingman in all of your classy endeavors.
If you want a shave soap that showcases everything Cooper & French stands for, with an extra dose of tasteful class, Black Tie is it. And then so much more:
- Premium Scent. Premium Confidence. Everything about Black Tie feels exclusive because it is. You’ll bask in that assurance to the end of the day, no matter how early in the morning you lathered up this goodness.
- Easy To Lather. We pride ourselves in the lather our shave soaps produce. Black Tie is no exception. It’s got lather to impress, without the hassle.
- Attention to Detail. Since the beginning of Cooper & French, we’ve given our products the utmost love and attention to best satisfy your shaving needs. We always use real ingredients and handcraft our shaving soap in small batches to maintain superior quality.
So what are you waiting for? Those exclusive events need the company of royalty-worthy grooming products. And Black Tie is just that.
Enjoy a new way of shaving for months to come!
Slightly spiced and earthy undertones are what you get from Black Tie. Enjoy the tones of fresh peppercorn, rustic leather, and just the right amount of patchouli to ground all that class with the charm of a slightly sweet, earthy addition. Combine that with hints of mint and juicy citrus for an unprecedented aroma.
Distilled Water, Potassium Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Tallowate, Sodium Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sodium Tallowate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Fragrance, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Lactate
We are Richard and Stephanie Creger, the curators behind the products you love here at Cooper & French. As Minnesota natives, we noticed a need for a more pleasurable shave routine. So we set out to create quality products free from harmful chemicals, and we never stopped. Our passion for the art and tradition of wet-shaving has allowed us to share our unmatched products that are loved across the nation. Don’t dread your shaving routing, enjoy it.
We promise you’ll enjoy your mornings as much as we enjoy ours. Wet shaving and quality products make all the difference.
How to Apply - In 4 Easy Steps:
- Start by wetting your synthetic shave brush with warm water. For badger, boar, or horsehair, make sure you completely soak your brush with warm water for several minutes. Don’t forget to remove any excess water. No one wants to deal with a dripping brush!
- Next, swirl your brush in the soap container for a minimum of 20 seconds. That’ll give you a good amount of soap on your brush. You want to achieve a paste-like consistency.
- Wet the area on your skin you plan on shaving.
- Finally, transfer the soap to your skin by using a gentle, scrubbing motion. Continue until your skin is completely covered in a full lather. Adding small amounts of water to your brush can help increase the coverage.
If it’s not a perfect match, we’ll offer a refund or exchange for something you do love. Learn more about our return/exchange policy here.
Risk-Free Guarantee & 100% Satisfaction
See the How To Lather page for information and a video about creating a great lather.
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.